Saturday 11 October 2008

The Lawyers of Limavady

My final photocall of Friday night was with the gathering of the Limavady legal community, it was a retirement dinner and it was a dickie bow do.

So 19 lawyers, one large table in a smallish room. Oh you have to laugh. One of the hotel staff passed and I went up to him, "is there anyway we can move this table?". He just looked and laughed, "I'm afraid not". That was the end of that. I did a quick check in the viewfinder, it looked okay with the table cloth in so I went for it.

Arranging two groups of nine, putting the retiree in the middle, wasn't such a bad move on my part. And considering that I had less than five minutes to get the shot done, I was happy with it. The table cloth ended up being a useful reflector from the underside just lifting the shadows out of all those chins.

Thank goodness for tables cloths.

No comments: