Sunday 31 May 2009

North West's What To Wear



Rapidly approaching on June 12th and is being held at Lush in Portrush, tickets are available from the usual outlets and retailers in the Coleraine area. As well the catwalk (yup I'll be up a step ladder again) I did the poster shots (the ones for Dumb Blonde Productions).

The wind, the rain, the Portrush weather just tried to kick our backsides but we were having non of it. Ultimate cheers to Ashling who just didn't let the weather phase her at all and just got on with, every ten shots or so I'd call for the blanket.

Though you can't really see it those clouds are coming in fast and they looking pretty dark. I just called out "last two shots" and as I pressed the shutter for the last shot a single drop of rain hit my eyelid, game over.

I can't wait to see the posters though, always perks the spirit to see your own stuff being used.

No comments: